First Day of School
Welcome students and parents to the 2020-2021 school year!
Rocklin Academy Family of Schools is now offering student contact, emergency contacts, health information updates, and permissions and acknowledgements to annual communications online through PowerSchool. Please follow the steps below to complete the information needed before the First Day of School.
New to PowerSchool Parent Portal?
If you have not already received information on creating a 'PowerSchool Parent Portal' account, please complete this form and we will respond within 2 business days. > PowerSchool Parent Portal Request for Access ID's
The parent portal connects parents to their child's education. Managing student contacts, updates to address, phone, and email changes, access to attendance, grades, assessments and notification preferences all in one place. Look for the PowerSchool button on the front page of the website for easy access.
Already have an account to the PowerSchool Parent Portal?
Parents of returning students use the portal to annually update their child's information. Just log into the parent portal and click on FORMS to begin.
Before your child's first day of school, follow these steps:
- Request Access ID's to set up your PowerSchool Parent Portal account if you do not already have one.
- Already have an account? Login.
- Click FORMS on the left menu.
- Read and review with your child the documents under #1 Permissions and Agreements.
- Review and update #2 Student Contacts.
- Complete #3 ESSA.
- Add or make changes to the existing #4 Health Information.
- If you are new to our school, please complete Emergency Contacts for New Students.
- If you've had a change of address over the summer or anytime throughout the year, please complete Change of Address.
As you complete each form under 'Annual Updates' the status will change to 'Pending Approval'. The status will change to Approved once the submission is confirmed.
Other important information:
- School Calendar
- Bell Schedule
- School Supplies
- Nutrition Services (application for free/reduced lunch)
- Health Services (general medication forms for asthma, epi, over-the-counter)
- Traffic Guidelines
- School News App (mobile app for updates)
- Health4All Kids
- McKinney-Vento Education of Homeless
- Education for Homeless
- Community Resources
- Multi Tier System of Support
- Distance Learning Policy
- Children's Programs (before/after school care)