First Day of School
Welcome students and parents to the 2020-2021 school year!
First Day of School: August 12, 2020
Back to School Night: August 13th held virtually
Rocklin Academy Family of Schools is now offering student contact, emergency contacts, medical information updates, permissions and acknowledgements to annual communications online through PowerSchool. Please follow the steps below to complete the information needed before the First Day of School.
New to PowerSchool Parent Portal?
If you do not have a PowerSchool Parent Portal login, please check your email for information on how to create an account or visit Portal Login for directions. The parent portal connects parents to their child's education. Managing student contacts, medical information, updates to address, phone, and email changes, access to attendance, grades, assessments and notification preferences all in one place. Look for the PowerSchool button on the front page of the website for easy access once your account is set up.
Already have an account to the PowerSchool Parent Portal?
Parents of returning students use the portal to annually update their child's information. Just log into the parent portal and click on FORMS to begin.
Before your child's first day of school, follow these steps:
- Set up your PowerSchool Parent Portal account if you do not already have one and login.
- Click on FORMS on the left menu.
- Read and review with your child the documents under Permissions and Agreements in the Parent Portal.
- Review and update Student Information Update part 1 and part 2.
- Complete the Residency Survey.
- If you are new to our school, please complete Emergency Contacts.
- If you've had a change of address over the summer, please complete Change of Address.
As you complete each form under 'Annual Updates' the status will change to 'Pending Approval'. The status will change to Approved once the submission is confirmed.
Other important information:
- School Calendar
- Bell Schedule
- School Supplies
- Nutrition Services (application for free/reduced lunch)
- Health Services (general medication forms for asthma, epi, over-the-counter)
- Traffic Guidelines
- School News App (mobile app for updates)
- Health4All Kids
- McKinney-Vento Education of Homeless
- Education for Homeless
- Community Resources
- Multi Tier System of Support
- Distance Learning Policy
- Children's Programs (before/after school care)